Roku Tv is getting more popular day by day as many people consider it the best streaming device available.
And while it’s easy to set up, some people struggle to connect their Roku TV to their iPhone without Wi-Fi. If you’re one of those people, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step. So whether you’re using a Roku 3 or a Roku Streaming Stick, follow these simple instructions, and you’ll be watching your favorite shows in no time!
How to Connect Roku Tv to iPhone without Wi-Fi?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
- Then, go to the Settings menu, scroll down and select “System.”
- Scroll down to “Screen Mirroring” and select screen mirroring mode.
- Now set it to “Always allow.
- Now it’s time to connect your iPhone to your Roku TV!
- GO to your iPhone’s Control Center and select “Screen Mirroring.” There, you should see your Roku TV listed as an available device. Tap it to connect, and you’re all set!
If you’re still having trouble connecting, There are a few things you can try. First, make sure both your iPhone and Roku TV are on the latest software updates. If that doesn’t work, try restarting both devices.
And if all else fails, you can always contact Roku’s customer support for assistance.
How to Connect Roku Tv to iPhone with Wi-Fi?
If you want to connect your Roku TV to your iPhone using Wi-Fi, there are a few things you’ll need to make sure of first:
- Make sure that both your Roku TV and your iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Roku TV, go to the Settings menu and then select ‘Network.’
- Select ‘Set up connection’ and then choose ‘Wireless.’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Once your Roku TV is connected to Wi-Fi, open the Roku app on your iPhone.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Network.’
- Tap ‘Connect to Roku TV’ and then enter the code that appears on your TV screen.
- Your Roku TV and iPhone should now be connected! Enjoy streaming your favorite content from your iPhone to your TV.
Connect iPhone to Roku Tv without Remote
- If you want to use your phone as a remote, you can download the Roku app from the App Store.
- Once you have installed the app, open it and connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
- Then, select the device that you want to control and enter the four-digit code that appears on your TV screen.
- You should now be able to use your phone as a remote and control your Roku TV without any issues.
- If you have lost your remote, you can purchase a new one from the Roku website or Amazon.
Can I Cast iPhone to Roku without Internet?
Yes, you can cast iPhone to Roku without Internet as long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
To do this, open the Control Center on your iPhone and select “Screen Mirroring.”Then, you should see your Roku TV listed as an available device. Tap it to connect, and you’re all set! You can also connect them through screen mirroring using any internet.
So, in conclusion, you can connect Roku TV to your iPhone without Wi-Fi with screen mirroring. Also, if you don’t have a remote, you can simply download the Roku tv app from the app store and control your tv through it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to answer them. Thanks for reading!