Do you want to share your PS4/PS5 clips on your iPhone? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will discuss different methods that you can use to send PS4/PS5 clips to your iPhone.
We will also provide step-by-step instructions on how to use each method. So whether you are a beginner or an expert, you should be able to find a method that works for you. Let’s get started!
How to Send Ps4/Ps5 Clips to iPhone without USB?
- Scroll to the right and select library.
- Go down the menu and click on applications.
- Then, select capture gallery and click on start.
- Now a list of all your video clips and screenshots will appear.
- Scroll down to the clip that you want to share.
- Now hold down the share button on your ps4/ps5 controller, and the share video clip screen will appear.
- Now you can share the clip on different social apps.
- Select youtube and upload the video to youtube as private.
- Now open your web browser and go to www.youtube.com.
- Click on the menu button displayed as three dots on the top right corner of your browser and make sure “Desktop site” is checked.
- Click on your youtube profile and click on the creator studio.
- Now scroll down and click on video manager and find the ps4 video clip you want to download.
- Next, click on the dropdown next to the edit button and select download mp4.
- This will start the downloading, and you can play the video after it has been downloaded.
How to Send Ps4/Ps5 Clips to iPhone with USB?
You can also send video clips using a USB cable. Simply connect your PS console to your computer using a USB cable to do this. Once you have done this, open up the ‘Capture Gallery’ application on your PS console.
From here, select the clip that you want to share and press the ‘Copy’ button. Then, by using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer.
Once your device is connected, open up iTunes and select your iPhone from the list of devices.
Once you have done this, go to the ‘Apps’ tab and scroll down to the ‘File Sharing’ section. Here, you should see the ‘Capture Gallery’ app listed.
Select it and then press the ‘Add’ button. A window will pop up asking you to select the file that you want to add. Navigate to the folder where you saved your clip and select it.
Once it has been added, you can sync your iPhone with iTunes, and the clip will be sent to your device!
Send Ps4/Ps5 Clips to iPhone Using the Play Station App
First, download and install the PlayStation app on your iPhone through the app store and sign in to the app using your ps4/ps5 account. Then link the app to your ps4/ps5.
To link, go to Settings > Link Console to App and link to your ps4.
If you want to download your clips from the PlayStation App, simply open up the app and sign in with your PlayStation account. Once you have done this, go to the ‘Shared’ tab and select the ‘Clips’ option.
From here, you will see a list of all the clips that you have saved. Select the clip you want to download and press the ‘Download’ button. The video will be saved in your device’s gallery.
You can access it from there and share it with your friends or on social media platforms.
Can You Upload Videos from the Capture Gallery on Ps4/Ps5?
Yes, to upload your videos from the capture gallery on PS to social media platforms, open up the capture gallery application on your PS console.
From here, select the video that you want to share and press the ‘Share’ button. A menu will appear with different sharing options. Select the social media platform that you want to share your video on.
For example, if you want to share your video on Twitter, select the ‘Twitter’ option. A new window will pop up, asking you to sign in with your social media account.
Once you have signed in, you can post your video on your Timeline or in a specific group or page.
There are many different ways to send PS clips to your iPhone. You can use the PlayStation app, a USB cable, or the capture gallery on your PS console.
Whichever method you choose, you can send your videos from your PS4/PS5 to your iPhone.
Thanks for reading! We hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. We would be happy to help!