Do you want to change the color of your iPhone’s clock? It’s actually a lot easier than you might think! This guide will show you three methods to change the clock color on your iPhone in just a few simple steps.
Whether you want to match your clock with your wallpaper or just want something different, these tips will help get the job done. So let’s jump right into it.
How to change clock color on iOS 16
Apple recently introduced iOS 16, which has built-in features to change your lock screen clock color and fonts. You can now set it to any color you want, or even a custom wallpaper!
- You can do this simply by long-pressing your lock screen.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon and select add new.
- Now, like wallpaper and then click on your clock.
- A list of different colors and fonts will be available to choose from.
- Select the one you like and click done.
If this method is not working for you try the methods given bellow to change your clock color.
How to change clock color on iOS 15 and bellow
iOS 15 does not have any default features that allow you to change the clock color on your iPhone. But, don’t worry, you can still change it by following one of the methods below.
Method 1: Change the clock color on your iPhone by using classic invert:
To change the clock color on your iPhone lock screen:
- First of all, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Then click on ‘accessibility’ and select “display and text size.”
- Then toggle on “classic invert.”
This will invert your clock color from white to black or vice versa.
Method 2: Change clock color by jailbreaking your iPhone:
If you jailbreak your iPhone, you are able to change the color of the clock by using a jailbreak tweak. To do this, first, you need to install a jailbreak tweak called “ClockColor.”
Once you have installed ClockColor, open the Settings app and navigate to the ClockColor preferences pane.
Here, you can choose from various colors to change the color of your clock. Once you have selected a color, tap on the “Apply” button, and your clock will be changed to the new color!
Method 3: Change clock color by changing your wallpaper:
If you want to change your clock’s color without jailbreaking your iPhone, you can do so by simply changing your wallpaper.
To do this, first select the image you want to use as your wallpaper. Once you have done this, tap and hold the image until the “Share” menu pops up.
From here, select the “Use as Wallpaper” option. Once you have done this, you will be able to choose how you want your wallpaper to be displayed.
Select the “Perspective” option and then tap on the “Set” button. Your clock will now be changed to the color of your wallpaper!
How to change clock color to black on iPhone :
- To change the color of the clock to black on your iPhone lock screen, all you need to do is change your wallpaper to white.
- To change the wallpaper, Go to “Settings” > “Wallpaper” > “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- You can either select from the stock photos or your own saved photos.
Can you change the clock size on the iPhone lock screen?
Yes, you can adjust the size of the clock on your iPhone lock screen. To do this, click on view>then select ”zoomed view.”Another way to do this is by going to Settings > Display & Brightness > and toggling on ”bold text.”
Can you change the look of the clock display on the iPhone?
Yes, you can change the look of the clock display on your iPhone. To do this,
- Go to your home screen and swipe to the right.
- Then, click on edit and tap on the ‘plus’ icon on the top right corner. This will take you to the widgets section.
- Now, scroll down and find the clock and then tap on it.
- Now, you will see a variety of different clock styles to choose from, so take your time and experiment until you find one that you like.
- After selecting the clock style you want, tap on add widgets.
- Lastly, drag that widget to your home screen.
In this guide, we have shown you how to change the clock color on your iPhone in two different ways. If you want to change your clock’s color without jailbreaking your iPhone, you can do so by simply changing your wallpaper.
Alternatively, if you jailbreak your iPhone, you can use a jailbreak tweak to change your clock’s color.
Thanks for reading! Did you find this guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other how-to guides for more tips and tricks.