Although there is no default option to change battery color on iPhone but, you can still change the color by messing around with other settings.
It’s actually a lot easier than you might think! In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps necessary to change the color of your battery icon.
Use Low Power Mode to Change Battery Color to Yellow
One of the quickest and easiest ways to change the color of your battery icon is to turn on Low power mode. When you do this, your iPhone will automatically change the color of your battery icon to yellow.
- Go to Settings > Battery.
- Turn on Low Power Mode.
- Your battery icon will now be changed from white to yellow.
Use Classic Invert to Change Battery Color on iPhone to Black & Blue
If you want to change your battery icon color to something other than yellow, you can use the Classic Invert setting. This will invert the colors on your iPhone, including the color of your battery icon.
- To use Classic Invert, go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the “Display and text size” section and tap on “Classic invert.”
- This will change your battery color from white to Black.
- If the low power mode is turned on, then the classic invert will change your battery color from yellow to Blue.
Your battery icon will now be inverted. If you want, you can also use this feature to invert the colors of your entire iPhone display.
Use Color Filter to Change Battery Color
- The first thing you need to do is open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Once you have done that, tap on “Accessibility.”
- On the next screen, you will see a list of options. Tap on “Display and text size” and choose color filters.
- First of all, toggle on the color filters.
- Now, you will see various color filters that you can choose from.
- Click on the filter you want, and your battery color will be changed.
- Finally, you can change the intensity of the color filter by dragging the bar at the bottom of the screen.
If you ever want to change it back, simply follow these same steps and choose a different color filter or disable it if you don’t want to use it anymore.
How to Change Battery Color to Red or Green?
In this case, you don’t have to do anything. Your iPhone will change the battery color automatically for you. If your iPhone has low battery, it will change the battery icon color to red. This indicates that you should charge it as soon as possible.
When you plug in your iPhone to charge, the color will change from red to green. This lets you know that your iPhone is currently charging. Once you unplug it, the color will go back to white.
Use a Jailbreak Tweak
If your iPhone is jailbroken, there are several jailbreak tweaks that allow you to change the color of your battery icon.
One of our favorites is called “ColorMyBattery” This tweak will enable you to change the color of your battery icon to any color you want.
After installing ColorMyBattery, open the Settings app and go to the “Battery” section. Here, you will see a new option called “Battery Icon Color.” Tap on this, and you will be able to select the color you want your battery icon to be.
Does the Red Battery Mean iPhone is Charging?
No, a red battery does not mean your iPhone is charging. The red battery icon indicates that your iPhone’s battery is low and needs to be charged.
If you see this icon, you should plug your iPhone into a power source as soon as possible.
Why is Your iPhone Battery Color White?
The battery color on your iPhone is white because that is the default color. If you want to change it, you can follow the steps in this blog post to change it to different colors.
Why is Your Battery Color Yellow Instead of Green While Charging?
The battery color on your iPhone is yellow while charging because you have Low Power Mode turned on. When this mode is enabled, the color of your battery icon will change from green to yellow.
In this blog post, we showed you how to change the battery icon color on your iPhone. You can use the Classic Invert setting, a jailbreak tweak, or the Color filter to change the color.
If Low Power Mode is enabled, the color of your battery icon will be changed to yellow.
Thanks for reading, and we hope this blog post was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.