There may be times when you need to pause a video recording on your iPhone. Maybe you’re in the middle of recording, and you need to take a phone call, or maybe you want to save your battery life.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do! This blog post will show you how to pause a video recording on your iPhone in just a few simple steps.
Can You Pause a Video Recording on an iPhone Using the Camera App?
You can’t pause a video recording on the iPhone default camera app. It only allows you to start and stop videos. Pausing a video is a needed feature, and it can be added in the upcoming IOS versions.
How to Pause a Video Recording on an iPhone?
Many apps in the app store allow you to pause a video recording on your iPhone. We suggest using an app like iMovie, PauseCam, or ClipyCam.
These apps give you more control over your recordings, and they both have a pause button.
1. Pause a Video Recording Using PauseCam
- Download and install the PauseCam from the app store.
- Run the PauseCam app and start recording the video you wish to pause.
- Tap on the ‘Pause’ button.
- The video will be paused, and a ‘Resume’ button will appear in its place.
- Tap on the ‘Resume’ button to continue recording.
2. Using ClipyCam to Pause a Video Recording
- Download the ClipyCam from the App Store and.
- Open the app and tap on the big red record button to start recording your video.
- To pause the recording, tap on the pause button that appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- To resume recording, just tap on the record button again.
- When you’re done recording, tap on the stop button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your video will be saved to your camera roll, and you can watch it back at any time!
3. Pause a Video Recording Using the iMovie App
- Download and install the iMovie app from the app store
- To pause the recording, tap the white pause button.
- To resume recording, tap the resume button that appears after you have paused the video recording.
- If you want to stop recording, tap the stop button that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Can You Pause a Video on Your iPhone?
Yes, you can pause a video on an iPhone. To do so, simply tap the screen while the video is playing. The video will then pause, and a white bar will appear at the bottom of the screen, indicating that it is paused.
You can tap the bar to resume playback. Alternatively, you can press the Home button to pause the video and then return to it later from the Home screen.
As you can see, it’s easy to pause a video recording on your iPhone using one of the many apps available in the App Store. So next time you need to take a break from recording, don’t worry!
You can just pause the video and pick up where you left off. Thanks for reading! We hope this blog post was helpful.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section. Also, check our other blog posts for more helpful information.