If you’re looking for a complete guide on how to delete a Reddit account on iPhone, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll discuss all the methods that can be used to delete your Reddit account, as well as how to recover it if you change your mind.
So whether you’re planning on deleting your account permanently or just taking a break from Reddit, we’ve got you covered!
How to Delete Your Account Using Reddit App on iPhone?
If you’re using the Reddit app on your iPhone, the process for deleting your account is a little different.
- First, open the Reddit app on your iPhone and tap on your profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Next, scroll down to the page bottom and tap on “Edit Profile.” From here, scroll down again and tap on “Deactivate Account.”
- Then, confirm that you want to deactivate your account by tapping “Yes” when prompted.
And that’s it! Your Reddit account will now be deactivated.
To delete your Reddit account permanently, you’ll need to do so from a desktop computer.
- First, head over to reddit.com and log in to your account.
- Next, click on the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Delete Account.”
- You’ll be asked to confirm if you want to delete your account, so just click “Yes” when prompted.
And that’s it! Your Reddit account will now be deleted permanently.
Delete Your Reddit Account on the Web Using Safari
To delete your Reddit account permanently, you’ll need to do it on the web. To do this:
- Go to reddit.com on safari and log in to your account.
- Once you’re logged in, click on ‘User Settings’ at the top of the page.
- From there, scroll down and click on ‘Deactivate Account.’
A message will appear asking if you really want to delete your account, so be sure that you really do before clicking ‘Deactivate Account’ again.
If you decide to reactivate your Reddit account, you can always recover it by going to reddit.com and logging into your account. Once you’re logged in, click on ‘User Settings’ at the top of the page. From there, scroll down and click on ‘Activate Account.
How to Permanently Delete Your Reddit Account on iPhone?
Before we get started, there’s one crucial thing to note. When you delete your Reddit account, all your data (posts, comments, etc.) will be deleted.
However, if you’ve linked your Reddit account to any other services (such as Facebook or Google), those links will remain active even after deleting your Reddit account.
So if you want to delete your Reddit account completely, make sure to unlink any other services before proceeding.
- To do this, you’ll need to login to Reddit from your iPhone
- Go to the Settings and select Account Settings
- From there, scroll down and select ‘Deactivate account.
A message will appear saying if you’re sure you want to delete your account, so be sure that you really do before tapping ‘Delete Account’ again.
How to Recover Deleted Reddit Account iPhone?
If you want to recover your deleted Reddit account, there is a way to do so. Just head over to reddit.com using your web browser and log in to your account.
Next, click on the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Request Password Reset.” You’ll then have to enter your email address or username, as well as the answer to your secret question.
After entering the required information, click on “Send Reset Instructions.” You’ll then receive an email with instructions on resetting your password. And that’s it! You’ve now recovered your deleted Reddit account.
Delete Reddit Account without Deleting Any Data
If you delete your Reddit account without deleting any data, it will still be active on the web. So if you want to sever ties with Reddit completely, make sure to delete your account on the web as well.
So, if you have deleted your account using the Reddit app, you can quickly recover it from the web by following these steps:
- Open safari on your iPhone
- Go to www.reddit.com and log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Then you need to go to the Settings located at the bottom left corner of the website.
- After that, click on the Account Settings and then reactivate your account by agreeing to the terms and policies and selecting “send reset instructions.”
- After you receive the instructions from Reddit, just follow them, and you will be able to recover all your data.
Deleting your Reddit account can be a pretty big decision, so make sure that you want to do it before taking any action.
If you’ve decided that deleting your Reddit account is the best course of action for you, then follow the steps explained in this guide to delete it permanently.
If you’re not sure whether or not deleting your account is the right choice for you, there’s always a way to recover your Reddit account.
Thanks for reading this article!If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comment section.