Do you want to invert the colors on your iPhone photos? It’s a great way to add some extra flair to your photos, and it’s really easy to do.
This blog post will show you how to invert photo colors on your iPhone using a simple step-by-step guide. So if you’re ready to start inverting those colors, keep reading!
1. Use the Shortcut App to Invert Photo Colors on iPhone
iPhone has a default app called “Shortcut app,” which allows inverting images on iPhone.
- First of all, open safari and then download and Install the invert image shortcut.
- This will be added to your “Shortcuts app.”
- Open the “Shortcuts app” on your iPhone (it’s pre-installed, so you should be able to find it easily).
- Tap on “My Shortcuts” and select “All shortcuts.”
- Now Find the “Invert Image” shortcut and click on it.
- This will open your gallery, and you can select the image you want to invert.
- After selecting the image, wait 5 seconds, and your inverted image will be displayed.
- To save or share the image, tap on the arrow icon in the bottom left corner.
Also, after you have installed the invert image shortcut, you can add its widget on your home screen to invert the image quicker.
2. Use Lightroom to Invert Photo Colors
If you don’t want to use the default shortcuts app on your iPhone, then you can use third-party software like Lightroom to invert your image’s colors.
To do this,
- Download and install the lightroom app from the app store.
- Open the app, go to the library, and tap on all photos.
- Now, click on three dots on the top right corner and select add photos.
- Select the image you want to import from the camera roll or from files.
- Tap on the light icon on the bottom and click on the curve option.
- Now take the right curve from top to bottom and the left curve from bottom to top.
- This will invert your image.
There are a lot of third-party software other than Lightroom that also allows you to invert photo colors. So, be sure to check the app store if you are having trouble inverting your photos using Lightroom.
3. Use an Online Tool to Invert Photo Colors on iPhone
If you don’t want to download and install any app, then you can simply invert your image colors online.
To do this,
- Open safari and search for the term “invert image online.”
- Click on the site pintools.com.
- Now click on choose file and select the image you want to invert.
- After the image has been uploaded, click on “invert image.”
- After your image has been inverted, you will have three formats (PNG, JPG, BMP) to download the image in.
- Download the inverted image and have fun.
Can You Invert Images on Your iPhone Using Photo Gallery?
No, you cannot invert images on your iPhone using the photo gallery app. Photo Gallery allows you to change image colors but to invert colors, you will need to use the “Shortcuts app” or a third-party app like Lightroom.
How to Revert an Inverted Photo on iPhone?
If you have inverted a photo by mistake or don’t like how it looks, you can simply reverse the process to get your original image back.
To do this,
- Open the “Shortcuts app” and tap on the “Invert Image” shortcut.
- Now select the image you want to revert.
- Wait for a few seconds, and your original image will be displayed.
You can also use a third-party app like Lightroom to revert an inverted photo. Simply follow the steps mentioned in the “Use lightroom to invert photo colors” section above, and you will be able to revert your inverted image back to its original state.
In this blog post, we have shown you how to invert photo colors on your iPhone using simple step-by-step guides.
We hope that this blog post has been helpful for you and that you will now be able to add some extra flair to your photos by inverting their colors. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading!