If your Facetime call history is not showing on your iPhone, you’re not alone. This is a common problem that many people experience. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
This blog post will discuss the different ways to resolve this issue. We will also provide some tips to make sure it doesn’t happen again in the future!
Why Facetime Call History is Not Showing?
The main reason Facetime call history is not showing on your iPhone can be due to the Facetime app being disabled in Settings.
When the Facetime app is disabled, all your previous call history will disappear from the app.
But, As soon as you enable Facetime again, all your Facetime call history will also be restored.
Another reason can be low storage on your device, which doesn’t allow Facetime to save new call histories.
Finally, it is also possible that there is a bug in the Facetime app itself.
How to Fix Facetime Call History Not Showing?
There are several ways to fix Facetime call history not showing on your iPhone.
1. Use Siri
The best method to receive Facetime call history, whether the Facetime app is enabled or not, is to use Siri. Simply ask Siri, “Show me Facetime call history,” and it will show you the list of all the Facetime calls.
This method always works even when your call log and the Facetime app are not showing the call history. I always use this method, and you should also try it out.
If you’re uncomfortable using Siri, you can move on to the next methods.
2. Enable the Facetime App
The second thing you should do is check to see if Facetime is enabled in Settings. If it’s not, then enable it by,
- Go to the settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and find Facetime and then tap on it.
- Next, Turn the toggle next to Facetime ON.
3. Use Search Feature
Another method to find Facetime call history is using the search feature on your iPhone. To use this method,
- Swipe down on the home screen and go to search.
- Enter Facetime in the search bar, and your recent facetime calls will be shown.
- You can also search for a person’s name to view the facetime calls with that specific person.
4. Check Storage Space
If Facetime is enabled and you’re still not seeing your call history, then it’s possible that the your iphone doesn’t have enough storage.
To check this,
- Go to Settings and tap on General.
- Tap on iPhone Storage and check if you have enough storage space available.
- If you are low on storage, clear some storage to make way for Facetime.
- You can do this by deleting unused apps, removing unused files, and ensuring you’re not storing too many unnecessary photos and videos on your device.
- If Facetime app is taking up a lot of storage, you can try deleting some of the app’s data.
You can also try uninstalling Facetime and then reinstalling it again as this will clear the cache storage.
5. Update the Facetime App
If Facetime is still not working after following the steps above, there may be a problem with the app itself.
To fix this, update Facetime to the latest version. You can do this by going to the App Store and then tapping on Updates. If there is an update available for Facetime, tap on Update.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try deleting Facetime and reinstalling it.
6. Restart your iPhone
If Facetime is still not working, then try restarting your device. This will often clear up any minor glitches with your iPhone. Sometimes a simple reboot is all it takes, so why not give it a try?
So, in conclusion, call history not showing can be due to Facetime being disabled in Settings, low storage, or a problem with the Facetime app itself.
If Facetime is not working, try using Siri, enabling Facetime in Settings, or restarting your device.
We hope this article was helpful and you were able to fix the Facetime call history problem on your iPhone. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.