Have you ever received a message from someone on Messenger which was unsent before you could even read it? If Yes, the good news is that there is a method that you can use to read that message.
This article will walk you through the steps necessary to view unsent messages.
What Does it Mean when Someone Unsent a Message on Messenger?
When a message is unsent on Messenger, it means that the person who sent you the message retracted it before you had a chance to read it.
The message will appear in your conversation with text written as “Sender unsent a message.”
Can You View Unsent Messages on Messenger?
No, you cannot view unsent messages on Messenger. Once a message is unsent, it is permanently deleted, and you will not be able to view it. But, you can use a third-party app like Messanger++ to view unsent messages.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger on iPhone?
The official messenger app does not allow you to see unsent messages. So, you need to download messanger++ using safari to read unsent messages.
- First of all, to install Messanger++, you need to turn on the “background app refresh” feature.
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Background App Refresh and turn it on.
- Open safari browser and go injectme.online.
- Now search for Messenger on that website and select messanger++.
- Then, click on “Start inject” and wait for it to install the app.
- After the messanger++ has been installed into your iPhone, open the app and log in to your account.
From now on, Even if someone unsent a message, it will still be shown to you in the messenger++ app.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger on Android?
- To see unsent messages on Messenger on Android, you need to download an app called “Notisave.”
- Notisave is an app that allows you to view your notifications from any app, even if the app doesn’t show them in the notification bar.
- Go to the play store and search for “Notisave.”
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed Notisave, open the app and grant it notification access.
- Then find Messenger from the list of apps shown and turn the slider on.
- Now, turn off the battery saver restriction for the Notisave app and click on the slider next to autostart, and turn it on.
- Whenever you receive a message on Messenger, it will also be saved in the Notisave app.
- You can view your unsent messages by opening the Notisave app and going to the “Messenger” section.
Can You See Unsent Messages Using Inspect Element or Without App?
Unfortunately, you cannot see unsent messages on Messenger using inspect element. Inspect element is a tool that allows you to view the source code of a web page. It cannot be used to view deleted or unsent messages.
Also There is no way to see unsent messages on Messenger without using an app.
But, If you have received a message on Messenger and you have turned off your wifi and mobile data, then, even if the sender unsent the message, you will still be able to read that message. But, the message will be unsent as soon as you enable wifi or mobile data on your iPhone.
So, in conclusion, you cannot view unsent messages on Messenger unless you use a third-party app like Messanger++ or Notisave.
Although, If you turn off your internet after receiving a message on Messenger, you can read that message until you turn on your internet.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends.